The benefits of composite decking
Choosing to use composite decking boards for your outside space makes a lot of sense, and here’s why:
- Composite decking boards never have to be sealed, stained or painted – saving you money and time.
- Composite decking is also far more slip-resistant than wood or plastic decking – especially when wet.
- Due to how it is made, splinters and cracks that can occur with traditional wooden decking are a thing of the past.
- Composite boards are weather-resistant, and unlike wood they won’t distort or fade in the sun.
- No issues with warping or cracking (unlike some plastic decking).
- With no need to maintain or replace, this all means you’ll make considerable savings over the lifespan of the deck.
Why choose TekTimber?
TekTimber are specialists in composite decking – it’s all we do! We have invested significantly in designing a product that combines the best in durability and visual appeal. But it doesn’t stop with a great product. We’ve also made sure we can provide the service that backs it up, offering convenient, fast delivery, and superior customer support. Here’s just a few reasons you should choose us for your decking project:
- 25-Year Residential Warranty or 10-Year Commercial Warranty
- Fast delivery from stock
- Full range of matching trims and accessories to guarantee a high-quality finish
- All products manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Easy-installation thanks to our FastClip system
- Rapid-Response Customer Support – just call 01509 323170